A New Season
October has always been a month of great change for me. Marriage, divorce, moving, career changes etc., all seem to land in the month of October. Today has been a day of serious contemplation and a real sense of wanting something more. The crisp air and beautiful colors outside have prompted me to create this blog, but it's been a long time coming. I'm not exactly sure why I've felt the need to create one, as I'm a naturally shy and private person.... I'm going through major changes in my life and for some reason felt the need to express myself through thoughts, pictures and new ideas. So what am I hoping to get out of this, you ask? I'm hoping to connect with like-minded individuals who may share their thoughts and inspirations with me. To be honest, I have no idea the exact direction I want this blog to go. I love fashion, inspiring stories of triumph, a good book, spirituality, coffee, thoughtful humor, a clean car, and tri-tip.
Wishing you a wonderful October of lovely colors, laughter and something to be grateful for. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment